If you would like to have me make a illustrations for your children´s books or a drawing or painting, your house, web, CD cover, book,... contact me at email@example.com
Si quieres que te haga las ilustraciones para tu libro infantil o un dibujo/desenho para tu casa, web, CD, libro,... contactame por email firstname.lastname@example.org
Illustrations for Karen Heins, author of "The star people of Isabella"
what she says
"It has been an awesome and amazing journey with Begoña as my illustrator!!!!!!
I have had many problematic challenges with previous illustrators and was unable to create the book I wanted. In contrast, my experience with Begoña was outstanding. She is very professional, reliable and motivated. She listens to and honors what you want. Her artistic style is brilliant and awesome. The result is beautiful, colorful, thoughtful and inviting pictures for children to enjoy. I am very pleased with her work and I highly recommend her."
Lo que ella dice
"Ha sido un viaje maravilloso e increíble con Begoña como mi ilustradora !!!!!!
He tenido muchos desafíos problemáticos con ilustradores anteriores y no pude crear el libro que quería. En contraste, mi experiencia con Begoña fue excepcional. Ella es muy profesional, confiable y motivada. Escucha y honra lo que quieres. Su estilo artístico es brillante e impresionante. El resultado son imágenes hermosas, coloridas, consideradas e invitadoras para que los niños disfruten. Estoy muy contenta con su trabajo y la recomiendo sumamente. "
1. Horse. Painting for a coaching company/Pintura para una empresa de coacing. Acrylic on canvas
2. Nurturing Nature. For sale, 2000€ A venta. Inspired in a spa center.Inspirada en un centro de spa 1m x 70cm acrylic on canvas
3. In the tub. For sale 70€ A venta. 40 x 50 cm Acrylic on canvas
4. Dancing Plant. for sale 700€ A venta. 50cm x 60cm Acrylic on canvas
5. Unicorn. For sale 600€ A venta. 21cmx 29xm Mix media on paper
6. Magical Forest. For sale 450€ A venta. 21cmx 29xm Mix media on paper
7. Party in my garden. For sale 1500€ a Venta. 29cm x 21cm Coloured pencil on paper
8. My garden. For sale 1500€ A venta. 29cm x 21cm Coloured pencil on paper
9. La Cibeles. Painting for a beer company. Pintura para una empresa de cerveza acrylic on canvas
10. The 3 roses. Personal commission. Encargo personal
These illustrations are from my book ISabel and her Magic Land.
Afterwards you can find some illustrations I made for other writers.
Click on the images to enlarge them.
Las siguientes ilustraciones son de mi libro Isabel y su Mágica Nación. Depués puedes encontrar ilustraciones que he hecho para otros escritores.
Haz click en las ilustraciones para agrandarlas.
Read some of the experiences I had with the book at ~Isabel and her Magic Land~
Lee algunas de las experiencias que he tenido escribiendo ~Isabel y su Mágica Nación~
5. CD cover
6. Restaurant menu
1, 2, 3 and 4 15cm x 15cm 25€
5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 15cm x 20cm 25€
10 and 11 30cm x 30cm 35€
12, 25cm x 30cm 35€
The following illustrations are for Nina Spitzer´s book "The monkey that vacuumed the jungle".
Las sigueites ilustraciones son para el libro de Nina Spitzer "El mono que aspiró la jungla".
The following drawings are illustrations I made for Yvonne Provost´s children story book.
Las siguientes ilustraciones son para el libro de Yvonne Provost
The price depends on the complexity of the illustration, there are illustrations from 75€ up to 1000€
El precio depende de la complejidad de la ilustración, las hay desde 75€ hasta 1000€
My cat Yes
Shanna a labrador dog
Mosca, the pet of the towns shoemaker
The following drawing is inspired from an amazing experience I had. A butterfly made friendship with me, she started waiting for me every day at the same time and place on my way home from work and then played with me every day, flying around me and landing on my head or on my sleeves or upon my heart. For me it was a beautiful metaphore about what my Divinity was doing.
EL siguiente dibujo esta inspirado en una preciosa experiencia que viví. Una mariposa se hizo amiga mía, me esperaba todos los días en el mismo sitio y en el mismo lugar en el camino hacia casa desde el trabajo y ahi´jugaba conmigo. Volaba a mi alrededor y se posaba en mi cabeza, en mi manga e incluso en mi corazón. Para me fue una preciosa metáfora de lo que me divinidad estaba haciendo.
These paintings are all about personal experiences I had in my life long ago.
Estas pinturas son todas sobre experiencias que tuve hace años.
1. My duality human aspect. By the time I painted it my human part wasn't yet consciouss about my angel divine self though I was waking up to it already.
2.Me the sleeping angel. Like a sleepy blue ocean of forgetfulnes this reality we live in, made of mind ilusions, cradling us in our dream, as deep inside our soul longs for freedom. Breath, breath deeply, consiously. Wake up.
3. My angel part offering me my inner crystal. Reminding me who I truly am, showing me the way home.
4. Me staring at it and looking to the potentials of change, it wondering whether to do it or not.
5. Flying into the cosmos
6. Me feeling free to go anywhere in the universe for the first time in ges.
7. I drew it after seeing in the sky a circluar amazing rainbow surrounding the sun and though my mind didn't get it, somehow I knew I had become full circle, meaning finished with duality and ready to beguin with new energy, meaning aswell ready for my divine self here on earth. When I drew it as you can see I drew only half of the rainbow, which by the time I didn't understand why I did it, I just felt I liked it more this way. This was because part of me didn't want to stop playing the game of duality and for some time I was auto sabotaging myself to not go on and explore new energy.
As you see there is a sun shining rainbow colors and it is the half that I cut in the drawing before and it is my angel part who did this with my allowence.
8. Arch Angel Michael
9. The grey angel is me afraid to feel and there for frozen.
10. My divine self, my inner crystal shining and me integrating in it and letting "beautifull me" be.
11. Me expanding into the new energy. I created it when I heard Adamus Sant Germaine say that this new energy was expansional and how could you draw expansional. Of course it was a retoric question but it made me feel that I would like to draw a way of representing it even if it was just simbolic. So there you can see in the center and energetic representaton of myself, depending on from which perspective you look it seems masculine or femenine and the groups of spots represents dimensions and I am feeling them and playing with them, and the violet shape on the left is Adamus.
12. Human angel divine me dancing on earth in joy.
1. The circle represents consciousness and the blue inside is energy responding to consciousness.
2. I painted these beautifull colors of a sunrise before moving to the Algarve (Portugal) and one day being already here in the Algarve I saw these beautifull colors in the sky.
5. That's the sky above Madrid
6. And this one aswell, actually it is an area called Lavapies.
8. Cádiz, Spain.
9. aurora borealis.
12. A colored street somewhere in Spain.
13. Changing my consiousness into... Love consiousness